The quality of our support is well known, we go far and beyond to help our customers. That is one of the biggest difference compared to other providers.
Fully managed servers when:
- Using the C-Panel control panel
- Using the CentOS control panel
Best Effort Support when:
- Using an alternative control panel
- Not using a control panel
What is covered on Fully Managed
We will benchmark your website’s performance at your old host so we can show you the performance gains after migration.
Human-powered migration managed completely by our team
Emails, files, websites and databases – we’ll bring it all as-is.
All migrations go through a validation process, leaving no chance for an error.
All infra-structure are monitored in real time
When an “HTTP down” sensor triggers an alarm, we’ll look into it immediately.
We will look at your website requirements and will configure the VPS accordingly. All optimization tweaks are on us.
Around-the-clock access to engineers
All our customers get 24x7x365 access to engineers. If your website isn’t fast, just reach us.
We have several ways you can reach us. (at the bottom of this article)
Initial server hardening
Once you’ve migrated, we secure your Linux or Windows server with a comprehensive server hardening.
Detailed list of our support features:
- Daemon/service troubleshooting
- PHP module installation
- Cronjob support
- FTP and SFTP support
- Adding domains
- cPanel and CentOS support
- cPanel plugin installations
- CentOS plugin installations
- Email troubleshooting
- OS/server reinstalls
- Custom software installation
- Control panel installation and setup
- Installation of security patches and updates
- Firewall installation and configuration
- CMS Installation (WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
- Control panel plugin support
- SpamAssassin support
- CloudLinux installations
- CXS Installation and configuration
- Kernelcare Installation and configuration
- Installatron installation and configuration
- LiteSpeed installations
- SSL certificate installations
- Native Nginx web server support
On Best Effort option, we will try to cover most of the features of fully managed but since the absence of control panel and customised configurations can influence our capacity to intervene it must be looked case by case.
By default, the absence of control panels means that the servers are run by sysadmin that should have advanced knowledge of their environments.
Our support works 24 hours, there are minor issues that will not be covered on specific hours.
From 8.00 pm to 9.00 am only emergency issues will be attended. (London Time)
15 minutes first answer
We have an internal policy of 15 min maximum time for the first answer to our customer requests, usually, we do it in 5. This is a report of 2018.